AFC South: So, uh, who wins this barrel fire of a division?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I honestly think its anybodies game right now. Everybody has looked all over the place, sans the Colts who just looked bad.

We have had 1 amazing game, one game we got manhandled but still kept it close. I am liking our chances.

Jags offence did look fairly good against the Dolphins. Thanks for everybody who recommended I start Wright over Allen. Lost fantasy because of that lol.

Colts obviously can turn it around, they have playmakers.

Texans are looking like the bottom of the barrel right now. Their D has given up most points in the division. Cant trust that O. Deandre can't make miracles happen.

So in the end, who takes this division down?

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Colts. Nfl worships luck too much to let him lose

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Roger will be on the phone. Can totally hide because this game will only be shown in middle TN, Indianapolis and Oregon. Oregon will learn what it is like to support a small fanbase regional team.

right Roger?

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I heard on the radio that if a team starts 0-2 they only have an 11% chance of making the playoffs. Lets hope that is true and the Colts don't beat the odds. (They did last year)

The Titans can make a big statement this weekend by winning against the Colts..

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I think it's a close game. The colts will come out mad and hungry. We need keep pressure on luck. They will definitely come after Mariota. Line blocks well, we win this game.

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Again, another useless stat. 11 percent of teams who started 0-2 made the playoffs. This does not account for who the team is, which division they are in, etc. I can guarentee you the Colts have a farrrrrrr higher chance then 11 percent.

There are too many factors involved to just play it off to every 0-2 team to have a 11 percent chance. I can promise you that the Colts have a higher chance to make the playoffs then the Bears, even though both are 0-2.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Based on past results I would think. I agree is doesn't really speak for real world chances and all of the variables though.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yeah they are just taking that out of the last however many 0-2 teams there were made the playoffs came out to 11 percent. They just play these stats off to sound like they are actual useable stats. Using this for the Colts makes them sound like comeback gods when in actuality they are not.

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'll have to come back to this thread after the colts game. I think it has to be between us and the colts though.

The jags and texans are so terrible. Not sure how we could lose to them this season.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The AFCS is slated to play the NFCS and AFCE, 9 wins should do it for whoever it ends up being...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar