Afroman punch out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

???????

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

RACIST!

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

So you are saying you didn't grow up in a lower class neighborhood?

I'm so confused.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Teddy Roosevelt?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Dumba$$

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

tonguing rectums

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youll be back

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Sorry the post earlier was a little confusing I was at a airport headed to Florida so it was rushed. i also had 3 medicated brownies so i was feeling good. lol

anyway

You were saying its a culture difference and im saying its not.

the whole misconception that being proper, speaking proper english, dressing properly is "acting" white or in your case white "culture" and that being loud, acting crazy, sagging your pants, ect... is being black or black "culture"

Im saying that i grew up in a middle class black neighborhood, was raised to be respectful and all that other stuff that you would consider being white culture.

I grew up in a proud black family with alot of black culture and it was nothing what you guys would consider being "black" or what you think black culture is.

to me its like discrediting all the black families that dont act a certain way. You are saying that they dont have a culture or that because they do act a certain way that its being white.

i just got married last week so we are getting ready to get on a cruise to the Bahamas so if you want to continue this discussion it will have to wait a week. im bout to use up this white privilege.

@Fry Florida sucks homie. lol

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar