Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

after 10 minutes, Titans Sell out Entire Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DCtitan49 Guest

your wrong, im to tired to write a full length paragraph explaining it AGAIN, your wrong...
  2. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
  3. DCtitan49 Guest

4. DCtitan49 Guest

coolest thing ive ever seen, im using that for now on^^^
  5. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    [IMG]
  6. DCtitan49 Guest

thread officially hijacked....
  7. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    [IMG]
  8. DCtitan49 Guest

heading east on thread direction???
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Bud made the call on young, he told Fisher to start him. I don't think Kerry Collins pulling out the first game would have changed that.

True, you can't say things definitely would have been the same.

You did say you'd like to watch Kerry Collins lose to the Jets, right when you said that the titans were the most exciting team to watch last season. You also must have enjoyed that Chargers game where we got absolutely ripped. You can't say that the Titans had the most exciting season, but then just ignore some of those games that were absolutely painful to watch.
  10. DCtitan49 Guest

i can say the titans had the most exciting season, because everyone has the right to there own opinion, i cannot say that it is a fact tennessee had the most exciting season.

i love to watch certain players do horrible...kerry collins, lebron james, peyton manning are a few of them, the yankees are a hole team i love to watch loose. when i say i want to see kerry collins loose to the jets, it doesnt neccisarly mean i want the titans to loose to the jets...

watching the chargers game, a game i didnt expect us to do well, i did enjoy the 4th quarter because we got to see vince young throw his first td pass in a Titan Jersey.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.