After 3 preseason games...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Relevant post is relevant.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I didn't see much of the backups but I must say I'm rooting for Ryan Mouton to make the team, I've talked to him on twitter a few times and he seems like a cool guy lol. How did he do this past game? I don't see him getting cut since were pretty thin at corner and he's still young and a high draft pick but you never know, if you don't play well you get cut.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well he should have been cut after the J-E-T-S game in 2009

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Yes, lets cut a corner because he can't return kicks.

Not saying I don't think he should be cut though, I'm still undecided.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

something should have changed, but nothing did except things got progressivly worse.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

I don't think Mouton saw many more opportunities at KR or PR after the Jets game.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - I'm not advocating anything. just pointing out Mouton already cost the Titans a game

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

A quick look at the corners, after Finnegan were looking at McCourty, Verner, Mouton and Hill. A lot of inexperience.

And yea Mouton really did fail during the Jets game but look at it this way, he's a bad kick returner, so he's really no different than any kick returner on the roster now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar