After thinkin awhile!! i have and idea Lol.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Beat me to it, I could have quoted several other posters as well.
    Well, lets start by going back 20 years from today:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHcKmYn5ObI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHcKmYn5ObI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Who knows what we'll still be listening to in another 20 years.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Do any of you old guys know Run DMC? They were/still are fairly popular. Maybe. Let's see, 1984. Almost 25 years. If you're hoping rap will die, you can stop already.
    And hip-hop has the deepest lyrics of any genre. Wish they could sing? You mean, like rock stars wish they could sing? Mic presence, rhyme schemes, patterns, wordplay, punches, and on and on. It's not easy.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well I suppose if you can't word play and rhyme, you can always invite kids onto stage and throw them off.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Next year, Limas Sweed...:grrhee:

5. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I can't recall Texas playing Fresno State.

And I don't believe your theory about the Titans building around VY by taking mostly players he played with or against is quite right.

However, FWIW, Brandon Jones played against Texas, and long before VY became a Longhorn, Chris Brown ran all over the Horns in the 2001 Conference Championship Game.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

You contridict yourself too much. You claim right here Griffin was our biggest mistake, than in another thread you say he will be one of the top CBs in the league in a few years? So your saying drafting a top CB is a mistake?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar