After watching the replay.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

There were some great defensive moments in this game. 4th on 4 on the TN 34, and KVB gets a great push, throws off Eli's timing, and Finnegan knocks the ball down. If not for that they probably get at the least a FG and the game is over.

After we score, Giants 1st and 10. Handoff to Barber, and AH slides down the line and forces him to cut back into KVB. 2nd down, AH beats his block completely and drops Barber for a 2 yard loss. Now the Giants have to throw, and Pac gets the interception. Anyone having doubts about whether AH should be on this team should put them aside.

21-21, and Eli rolls out to pass, Thornton is coming at him full speed, and he bails out on the pass and throws it short, Pac intercepts his second one.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Agreed. I've watched it a couple of times. Go back and watch Kiwi's catch and release of VY.

The only reason Kiwi got there was because Roos let him go. Roos was the first one to think that VY had already thrown the ball downfield. You should see Roos jump when he turns around to see VY still holding the ball.

3. High Rise

High Rise Camp Fodder

I was surprised at just how accurate Vince was. Take away the drops and the spikes and he really only missed a few passes.

4. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Yep, I noticed this too when watching the game live and commented on it at another forum. Roos had Kiwi engaged and when Vince pumped, Roos just let go of him and started downfield. When he saw no ball flying downfield he turned back and saw that his man was in the process of sacking Vince. Wonder what was going through his mind, lol! The only thing that doesn't add up is that he had his back to VY the whole time, so how did he know that there was even a pump fake?

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

99 Awareness?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:))

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, I saw, too. I couldn't believe Roos let Kiwi go. It's a good thing they both got fooled on that play.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think he knew Vince pumped he just let him go thinking the ball had gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar