Age of Ultron Trailer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

This is good. She can alter peoples perceptions, including the Hulk.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

We get Hank next year in the form of Michael Douglas.

I'm betting it connects with AofU somehow even though they are denying it.

In the teaser showed apparently Pym doesn't care for "superheros" and he might have a hand in Ultron indirectly... Maybe

3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I hope Hank plays a part but really i can't blame marvel for trying to distance them self's from him as a main character i mean what is the first thing causal movie fans do when they hear about a new character? They go look him up and with Hank they will be seeing a wife beating alcoholic who created a robot with daddy issues.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's what made Ultron so amazing to me at least.

They've avoided the darker sides of all of their characters on film.

Stark especially.

Ant Man is mainly going to concentrate on Lang and have Pym secondary as wife beating, alcoholics are not exactly Disney material.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Guys

Marvel said **** it and released the Ant Man teaser before it leaked.

Amazing day. Paul Rudd is my hero

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I think a lot of what made Ultron Ultron was Pym's resentment of the world and never being able to do anything right.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

They clearly just rolled this onto Stark.

Iron Man 3 had heavy Ultron clues in retrospect

Similar themes in Cap 2 also with control and backlash against the Avengers and superheros

8. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Most of the causal fans that go to the movie probably don't have a good understanding of it but Tony is a piece of **** in the comics the guy is a straight up villain at times. Did you hear about the new superior iron man yet?

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Negative

Haven't read a comic from Marvel since Civil War and before that it had been years.

The only one I check out every few months now is Guardians.

The only comic is see monthly is Batman and Constantine.

Tony is a douche. I bet his villainous side comes out in Cap 3 if they do a light Civil War thing.

I'm betting he loses Pepper in Ultron, loses touch, goes straight angry in Cap 3 power hungry wanting controls over things leading to a confrontation possibly leading to Caps death.

By Avengers 3 with Thanos, Tony will be broken and all but done only to redeem himself saving the day in Avengers 3. Probably going out as a martyr which was foreshadowed in the first Avengers.

Maybe by Cap 3 we get an alcoholic broken Tony dealing with the deaths of War Machine, Pepper and Cap all on his hands.

That would be baller AF

10. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

That would be pretty sick. But man i love Hellblazer but i couldn't make it past issue #8 in Constantine did it get any better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar