Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm not actually bullying you.

I am just saying that if I said those things it would not be based on anything because I do not know you. Just as you do not know Pacman, but you still say all this crap about him.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Puck FacMan

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I KNOW I don't know him. I was just making a (somewhat weak?) attempt at humor, jeez.

Sorry. I really am.

Do you personally know MJ? Is he really a class act? I'm just sayin'.

I never saw Pac smoke a J. The stories though, man ... the stories. They hound the fella, who BTW, is our first round pick from last year.

I'm just a tad concerned. Don't wanna lose a first rounder to stupidity.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hey Gene , the best thing to do is put Gunny on your IGNORE list

life will ultimately be much simpler and you experience will be much more enjoyable if you don't get into a pissing match with someone who will continuously tell you how wrong you are, no matter how right you are; then turn around later on and make statements that support yours

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Bulluck should have been in the Pro Bowl the last two years. I don't care if he shows up for workouts or not....he has proven himself.

PacMan has proven that people/receivers can get under his skin....that is about it.

By the way, How exactly do we know he is working out? Is is because his agent told us so? He needs to be there so they make sure he is doing the right things. I think he has a chance to be great, but he got behind last year because he wasn't there on time. He has got to show people he has changed, and he can't do that if he is not there.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

damn Gunny... I've been watching this and you keep putting it down. Even I have expressed that I am losing hope but this is inspirational... he might need time to clear the pee up. That would make sense. Gunny, for what I have seen here today consider that signiture request granted.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes, let hear more genius comments like Puck Facman. :rolleyes:

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hey...lets leave the bashing to Jones here. You don't have to personally know someone to have an opinion on them as a person. How many times have you heard about Bullock being at the site of a shooting at 2am at a freaking quick mart?? I mean...come on. This guy continuously puts himself in bad situations...and doesn't seem to give a rat's a$$ what impact that has on the team.

The guy has an attitude and has done nothing so far to even sniff being deserving of having the attitude he has. Does he have potential? Sure...but do I expect him to be any kind of positive image for the Titans? No. He cares about himself...the team made him an instant millionare and tossed him a vote of confidence by taking him #6 and he has repaid that by acting like a punk, not taking his role as a face of the Titans with any seriousness and frankly is an embarrassment to this team.

When he signed that contract and accepted those millions he gave up some of his right to do whatever the hell he wants to or be whatever loser he wants to be. He owes something to the team and to a degree to the fans of the team. I am sick of hearing people makes excuses for him just because he is no different than any other Joe Public...thats a load of BS. I have no illusions that every player is going to be a beacon of light in the community...but this guy has been anything but.

I take pride in this team and I am tired of hearing people try to make excuses for this guy. You would think he was some teenager that just didn't know any better. The guy is a very rich ADULT...he is accountable and I personally think the FO is already weary of him.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I still do not get how being at the site of a shooting is on Pacman? As far as we all know from what has been reported it didn't involve anyone he knew.
    So how is Pacman putting himself in a bad situation there?

How many people here have been out partying or whatever and went to the local 7/11 to get something to eat or whatever in the early hours of the morning?

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I have to agree with everybody else here. This guy has done nothing positive since he has been here and is constantly doing things that deserve criticism. You dont have to personally know someone to be critical of them, especially when its time after time that he messes up. Hopefully the people surrounding him arent making excuses for him or else he wont ever pull his head out of his ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar