Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Adam Jones is uncuttable because of the CAP. If he has somehow breached his contract its a different story. My guess is the Titans could get the CAP $$$ back if/when AJ repaid them, like Sanders repays the Lions every year.

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So if he were found to be in breach of contract, he could possibly be up for trade or bench?

I'm a noob here, but seems like the decision to miss the voluntary training is smart for him in a monetary sense, whether his agent made the call or no.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if he were found to be in breach of contract he could be cut and the he could owe the titans money.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You are right..what was I thinking....these have all been just innocent coincidences that have nothing to do with who he chooses to hang out with. I am sure he was just at the quick mart getting a late night burrito.

:sad2:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As long as you recognise it. :brow:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Did he? The last story I read was that Hopkins was shaking down Beckham (or one of the other CB's) and then Pacman decided to stand up for him.

The problem is the media will take half a story and run with it and never bother to correct it when they're wrong (for instance I still don't know if Pacman actually owns the car involved in the drug bust, even though it should be pretty easy to find out).

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must be an international thing. :lol:

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Huyghue is FOS. I agree with a former poster that the only reason Pac isn't here is so he can have a clean urine test. The "media frenzy" spin is laughable.

His abscence is a distraction to the team. Now I'm getting concerned.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Pacman will be the bad guy until he does something to prove otherwise.

He's like the trouble-maker in junior high who got blamed for everything regardless if he was involved or not. It's a result of a reputation he created.

He has to lie in the bed he made.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So I am to understand that you think it's right to blame someone based solely on prior events and not the event in question?? :hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar