Agent for Turner: No trade likely

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Like I said before, idc what weight hes at, as long as hes putting up numbers

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

true...oochymp

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ the logic that one runningback tires out the defense for another. I've never understood that.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fisher was on The Sports Guys tonight and made it pretty clear The Titans will definitely not deal a 1st and 3rd for Turner. He said he believes a deal will get done though. In regard to the draft he all but confirmed that The Titans are taking a WR in the first round..

In regard to these boards and the RB situation I don't get the outright negativity charging that Lendale won't be a successful performer - sounds real similar to much nonsense that was being spewed last year about Vince and Travis Henry..

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Because Fisher always tells us what direction he is going a few weeks before the draft.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:obvious:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Everyone's a smartass

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That wasn't really in reference to you, it was more to the idea that Fisher would have to say that we aren't giving up that much, very few players are worth two first day picks IMO.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

D'oh!.. I'm sorry. :homer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar