Agent Hints Brown May Leave Camp if No Extension Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

When was the last time Brown put up a 100 yard game?

not 98 yards but a buck and change?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/player/gamelogs/2005/397221

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/397221/gamelogs/2004

trade talk stuff brings out the hater in me.
    he better get a muzzle on that agent cuz if he's weak sauce in action
    the fans will have had enough (I'd hope so.) Everyone and their brother is calling for Calico's head. Half the island or more would maroon Woolfolk. There are too many sympathizers. Brown's performance record does not dictate up front big money. nothing ungodly anyway. Nobody trusts him not to go down to injury

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

december 5th 2004

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

these rushing totals are abysmal.
    the guy cracks 75yds and it's practicaly a career day.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm w/ you BP in that Brown and agent need to accept that the market isn't going to get them what they want right now. But honestly, I can't blame them for trying.

Funny you've mentioned the top 3 2003 draft picks in your post. 2003 was a Baaaaaaa'aaaaad year for Floyd & company.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans don't know what their plans are for Brown next year, until they see what he can do this year.

Bud Adams is doing the same thing with Reese and Fisher's contracts.
    Let's see how they all do this year, and then negotiations can begin for everyone's next contract.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

DAMN STRAIGHT !! :yes:

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's right ..... that's it
    let them all catch a new ride

I cannot (without a slight exception for Brown) see much of a reason to keep either one of them
    one of them can barely cover undrafted rookies
    another one catches passes with his face
    and the last one is suffering from dillusion of grandeur

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

another one catches passes with his face
    _____________________________:lol2:

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

As I see it if he gets what he wants from this he gets traded to another team. If he gets injured at the new team he has no where to go. He basically proves that he can not stay on the field and probably does not make that team or any other the next year.

Plan two he stay on the Titan we see how he plays and maybe we keep him. If he get injured we still probably keep him and drop him to #3 sign him for almost nothing and he is still playing in the NFL. Maybe not the career he was wanting but still an existence in the NFL.

I can not see any other team giving him a chance if he is injured.

His agent is blowing allot of smoke up is a** right now and someone needs to take Brown aside and just show him his stats then slap him repeatedly until he understands.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:spudnikha :injured: :fish:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar