Ahmard Hall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

This guy is a beast at FB, he had a great game, and has been having a great year this year. I think this guy is the most underrated player on the team, and may be the best and most consistant rookie on the team. I think our improved running game is somewhat due to him, he's blowing up LB's. He's also a reliable target out of the backfield and with him and VY knowing each other he is VY's security guy. He also runs really, really hard- like a bulldozer or something. I heard Jeff Fisher compared him to a more athletic Lorenzo Neal, thats saying that he will one day be the best FB in the NFL soon. This guy has Pro Bowls in his future, what a steal and I am glad we have him...
  2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I love the guy on this team. He plays real hard, is real physical, and seems to be a very competant athlete. He was a fantastic find.
  3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah, and he's a good guy- we have the next Lorenzo Neal on our team, and its not like Fisher to compare players and to such extent so this guy has to be the real deal- if this guy is Neal that must make LenDale EG...
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

yeah, it's a shame he is a 27 year old rookie, i wouldnt mind having this guy around for another ten years.
  5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

well how old is Lorenzo Neal, Mike Alscott, Tony Richardson- FB's have longer careers in the NFL then most other positions...
  6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I think with his work ethic and character he will be around for about another 10 years...
  7. yea he had a huge game, and hes definately an awesome FB
  8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he maybe 27 but he hasn't takin the beating of a 27 yr old fullback. Theres no question he's underrated and consistant week in and week out. He's got a good future ahead of him in Nashville and how can't you root for the guy he's an ex-marine hoo-rah.
  9. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Hall, Bo and of course Vince are all Longhorns. I'm glad they are helping yall win and also th efact they helped yall pick up about a million fans from Texas! :yes: Now, the Titans need to go to Houston and kick some arse! :grrhee: HOOKEM TITANS!
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Military maturity. Always welcome on a team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.