Ahmard Hall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Exactly... and with his military background, he's got to be in amazing shape. He should hold up for many years to come.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah. FBs, with the exception of ones like Alsott, have great milege usually, simpily because they don't suffer the wear and tear of other backs. His age doesn't bother me either.

3. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Unfortunately for fullbacks, by the time their career is over, their necks are gone.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He was fun to watch.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Didn't we get him out of that second draft? If we did, we will loose a draft pick in '07 right? Regardless, he's worth it!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I believe we signed him immediately after the second draft, and didn't actually have to spend a pick! Either way, he'd be worth it.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He is dreamy. He's so handsome! Well, not as handsome as a particular guy, but he's pretty.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm glad we got him. He was an amazing catch!

Lets hope jeff doesn't screw up and let him go like we did with Lorenzo.
    I'll never get over that beast..

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Uh-oh.. :brow:

A quote like that might start new threads in the rumor mill. :banned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar