Ahmard Hall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you flatter me

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

He was a real steal, he can catch, run and blcok, he knows some of the guys on the team from Texas, great move by the Titans to get him

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I was thinking about this last night (while watching a rerun of the colts game) and came to the conclusion that i really like this guy. I'm real excited about AH and can't wait to see him play in Houston after his surprising performance against the Colts.

I wonder how far this guy can go.. Could he be a faster, stronger, more athletic version of Lorenzo Neal.

Could he one day perfect the catch and smash routine Marshall Faulk was famous for.

4. plato

plato Camp Fodder

He runs a 4.4, not many FB's if any have that type of speed..

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When we threw that little screen to him at the 20, he looked like he was shot out of a cannon. I couldn't believe his speed. He is a keeper for sure.

Vince Young
    Bo Scaife
    Ahmard Hall

"The Three Amigos"

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Yeah, great speed and a wrecking ball when he hits the D...great combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar