Akeem Ayers and Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Neither do you in that regard. You started a legitimate thread but that is just nonsense.

If Munch is not successful as a head coach he will lose his job and will have to pack up and move to some other city to earn a living but this guy is hardly a lazy loser.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Brown was making plays earlier in the year with Fokou in the middle. Ayers has been playing hurt all year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh boo freakin' hoo

cry me a river

he needs too play GOOD hurt. Anyone can play bad hurt that dont take much of nothin'

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What does Munch do then? Why should he keep his job when a water jug can give you the same results for free...

he takes a bunch of 20-somthing year old black guys bowling for crying out loud, bowling.

He's so far out of touch with these guys, no wonder they're flat after the half. Mike starts talking, guys start falling asleep.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Dont say it cant be. lol. Say you would rather it not be. I WANT a change too, but am not holding my breath and have seen worse.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I dunno at least the Gatorade gives players energy...that's a step up in my book

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I agree, I've been disappointed in both of them. Ayers was hyped coming out of college as a guy who could really rush the passer well and now we give him a chance to do it and get pretty much nothing out of him.

I've often wondered how Ayers would fare at MLB? He seems like a smart guy, and has been calling the plays on the field anyway. Then if the other kid from UCLA is there in the draft, we could draft him to play OLB and rush the passer more (I think his name is Barr). Just thinking out loud. Would that work at all?

8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

iiiii.jpg
    I'll have a Gatorade . . . .

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol he looks like the cockroach guy in men in black whos skins all loose

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I could've told you that back when we did it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar