Al Wilson being cut by Denver - you want leadership and chemistry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

That's the guy.

2. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

product of a stacked Broncos team at LB, would be a hell of a bargain while tulloch gets integrated

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dont kno about you guys but if we go after him im going to crap my pants.

4. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

It would be awesome if he came to the Titans. Hopefully he doesn't mind living closer to home and not paying an income tax.

5. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

i just don't see it being realistic now that Fowler is on the squad and getting a decent contract. I doubt they want that money sitting on the bench

6. Nine

Nine Starter

The Broncos didn't release him because he can't play....clearly he can.

They released him because they know something, but they're just not telling the world.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a player of Wilson's caliber....but I don't want to see the guy leaving the field strapped to a board again.

It's a pity to say this, because he's still got plenty of good football left in him....but he's got his life and his family to think about. He probably needs to just walk away.

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

http://test.denverpost.com/extremes/ci_5660275

He has already failed a physical this offseason, and according to this article, might decide to call it a career.

8. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Clearly, Its something that everyone knows. The Giants voided a Trade for Al Wilson because he failed their physical because his neck is still injured.

9. dgood

dgood Guest

I'd say try to sign him for a year deal for only $2 mil or something around there. A linebacking core of Bulluck, Thorton, and Wilson would be the best trio in the league. No running against us next year.

The neck injury thing is clearly somewhat of an issue. However, we are a team with a LB need and money to spend. So why not take the chance?

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That looks so sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar