Alabama

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Actually no...I think of Pulaski, TN.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

some funny alabama laws...

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

As some of you know his sister owns one of the biggest restaurants in the gulf shores area. "LuLus".. http://www.lulubuffett.com/

And yes of course they have a menu item called cheeseburger in paradise.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The rocket that first took humans to the moon was designed in Huntsville, Alabama.

Alabama was the first state to declare Christmas a legal holiday, in 1836.

The inventor of the windshield wiper, Mary Anderson, was a native of Alabama.

Add Bo Jackson to the list of athletes from Alabama (I actually competed against him in the 1983 state decathlon)

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Bo knows bow.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Northern Alabama is Sun Drop country

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I guess that explains that rocket at the first rest stop south of the TN/AL state line on 65..

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Harrison's Textbook of Medicine (one of the staple reference texts for internal medicine) was initially writtenedited by Tinsley Harrison- a nationally respected physician at UAB.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yours Truly was born in Chicasaw, AL, and I've been trying to purge the stigma ever since.

Occasionally a strange phenomenon (do DOO de do do) happens in Mobile Bay: the Jubilee. This is probably the easiest way ever to get a really cool fishing picture to show your friends... "Hey, looky! I caught ALL OF THIS!!"

Lambert's Cafe in Foley is a great place to have food thrown at you. The eastern side of Mobile Bay is teh awesome...great little towns through there in Baldwin County, not the least of which is Gulf Shores, which is nestled right next to Pensacola FL and shares the Floribama Bar, which is a nice place to get drunk and eat lots of Cajun-steamed oysters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My mom's boyfriend loves lamberts and it is the top restaurant in the gulf shores area. The home of throw rolls.

Basically like a buffet because of their unlimited sides served family style but their entrees are better than a buffet and they do throw the rolls just ask for one and be ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar