1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Alamo bowl, Washington vs Baylor

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ensconatus, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

67-56 wow. Amazing game. Definitely a awesome last game for RG3 if he doesn't come back for his senior year.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

My fav part was the DT flying in to hack the Squibb kick from the other guy... "I got a dream!!!!"
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

RG would be dumb to stay. The hype with him could not get any bigger.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

RG3 will be known in the near future as "The guy that was skipped for Andrew whatever his name was".
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

If that ends up being the case, I wouldn't mind the colts getting luck, but I doubt it.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

That game was nuts to watch. Those defensive coordinators should just walk into traffic LOL. Great game if you like scoring, plenty of that.

I think RGIII has to go NFL now, Baylor won't help him raise his stock. AND he's already got his degree, why stay? The rest of the team kept him from winning more games. Make your money dude, you're going to be special.
  7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

These guys are perfect defense players for the pro. They are pure, raw uncomtaminated talent waiting to be molded into defensive monsters. They don't have all that preconceived, programed college crap in their head.:D
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why the hell didn't the teams try onside kicks? If you can't stop the other team, there's little risk in an onside kick.

I didn't get back until the end of the third quarter, so I could have missed one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.