Alan Lowry..... Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The MCM kept Lowry his job for seasons Titans special teams stunk.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. DocParty

DocParty Practice Squad

It's funny to see people rationalize what happens in life/sports/love/family. Kinda silly actually.
    I told you a year ago right here Munch Mouth would fail and he did. Not because of me, but because he had nothing to bring to the table except his brown nosing with the owner.
    Now the owner and Munch Mouth are both idiots for what they did and Tennessee should and will suffer for it for years. Dumb-asses! I feel like Red Foreman talking to Erick!
    It's not that Lowry was the only ST coach on the market. It was that he did his job year in and year out better than the majority of other ST coaches.
    You fools think you should fire a ST coach because his department could not rescue a bunch of poor mistakes made by others? WTF!

You ought to be here in Dallas!

We had the God of Coaches with Jimmy Johnson, whether or not you liked him, he took a team from 15/1 to two super bowls in 5 years and a third one that was won by hot dog eating Barry Switzer, which by the way has admitted that he was coach of a super bowl team because of Jimmy's team. 3 super bowls in 5 years. Show me who else has done this? Go ahead and show me.

And if you start rationalizing I'll just delete you.

When something works, and is in the cream of the system (lets say the top 20%) for decades, why change it? Winners win, losers don't. It's simple.

Lowry was part of a winning strategy with Dallas under Jimmy Johnson, with SF and with the Titans. WTF? Does anyone ever look to the history of a person or is todays news all that matters?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you look at the history of posts?

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They fired Lowry again? I didn't know he came back..

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

He spelled Eric erick

Doc is w.p

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Simma down now metta

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm curious what he meant by "And if you start rationalising I'll just delete you"

Dude going to start killing people over Alan Lowry?

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ALAN LOWRY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar