Alan Lowry..... Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

Yes. Ive been saying this forever. Bud needs to die. Until then, nothing will change. Munch sucks. Gray is terrible. And really, who the F. is Loggins. Thats our staff that is trying to get back to the playoffs. This team is on a downward spiral and I bet our offseason will be more disappointing news to all of us. The only thing to do is for fans to hit it where it hurts. Buds Pockets. It sucks to be a fan of a team sometimes when a team has no clue. I love my titans and the players but sometimes the idiots running the players make everything sour.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

**** YOU MUNCHAK!

3. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

You will not see any coordinator changes. If he let coordinators go he'd be expected to go after one of the many newly available former head coaches for those positions and there is no way he is going to bring in anyone threatening to his job. So he makes some assistant changes because he thinks the fans are stupid and will buy it.

Clowney here we come.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Munch, you sly SOB. You may be the biggest fan of this team, making sure Bud has no choice other than to look outside the organization for a new head coach this time next year.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. TenACTyrant

i really do not care anymore. i'll be at the games but if they perform how i expect, i'll probably cheer for the opposing team.

6. TenACTyrant

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

that dumpster looks too nice to be compared to this organization

8. TenACTyrant

not after that $26m we spent polishing a turd!

9. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I just saw this WTF is happening this team won 2 games because of Lowry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar