Alan Lowry..... Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think most of us are more upset that instead of Gray being fired we're having to deal with all this other crap that at the end doesn't really matter all that much. Special Teams coach isn't that big of a deal but it makes me angry that Munch is dealing with this instead of oh idk Jerry Gray.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I get that. What I don't get is people wanting to give up on the team and quit being fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah same.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Good point, this may help us in the long run, only guy I'm worried about now is Loggains. :anon:

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Huh? How does the special teams coach get a pass for not coaching his player to make better decisions. Reynaud was horrible as a returner for most of the year, made bad decisions and nothing changed.

Hawkins looked beter than him on the couple of kicks he returned and then he was never seen doing it again.

On face value, I didn't understand letting Buch go, but I have no problem with letting Lowry go.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I remember hearing Reynaud was told he needs to work on it and know when to call a fair catch and when to take it out but he kept doing it. He can't really control what a player decides to do no matter what someone tells him.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Then bench him.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Because Hawkins was inactive for the majority of the season. He filled no role on the offense while Reynaud filled RB2 and returner. I doubt they would have activated Hawkins just so he could return kicks with the 'value' they got from Reynaud.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Who else do we have to return kicks? Ryan Mouton? Lavelle Hawkins?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar