Albert at the wild noodle!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RollTide, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

People who live in middle tennessee and particularly the franklin brentwood area may find it interesting to know that albert haynesworth eats at the wild noodle that new noodle place southwest west of cool springs.

I know that because i saw him there. I was enjoying a lunch with my wife, 2 1/2 year old son and mother in law when albert comes in. I rold my wife that he was a titan player and right away she is telling me to get an autograph. Heck i didn't want to bother the guy after all he just came in for some lunch i'm sure he appreicates the privacy. But she did go up to him and ask and my mother in law who speaks about 5 words of english said "you are very popular". He's was very nice about it and signed it AH 92 go titans!

About the wild noodle? There were few people in the place other than us and albert. It's a pan noodle place with a small menu of italian pasta and thai style noodles. Nothing to write home about really and unless members of your party can't decide between asian and italian.

Funny because albert never asked for my autograph. I know i'm very popular amongst the guys. You would normally expect to see him at famous dave's with a couple of slabs or at the craker barrell with a plate of catfish fillets stacked like cordwood. Eating pad thai for lunch indicates he is serious about his weight and this season. Offensive lineman beware..

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Did they set his table with plastic silverware?

If i owned that restaurant, i'm not sure if i'd want big Al to be holding a real knife. God forbid he finds a hair in his Thai Ginger Chicken platter.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Albert was cool..

Real tableware no problem.:yes:

He did arrive in that black ford 650 of his. Wouldn't want to make him mad in that..

I can tell you that he didn't leave that place very satisfied. I ate half my pad thai(they call them bangkok peanut) and felt like i hardly ate at all. As far as the health aspects of the food that might make albert angry because they sir fry with about a 1/2 cup of oil.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was going to wave the :bsflag: there until you finished with the second bolded part.

5. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I love Wild Noodles! One of my favorite new places.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Someone loves wild noodles?

Hey it is the only time i ever ate there. Never tried any italian pasta or one of the "american' dishes like beef stroganoff.. The politburo would like that one..

As for the asian noodle dishes you would do better spending an extra buck and building your own stir fry at genghis khan.

Now that everyone knows that albert hangs there it's going to be a popular place..:ha:

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

If your ever looking for a great place to eat, i'd highly recommand PF Changs. Its by far my favorite restaraunt to go to. For those of you in Nashville, there's one down on West End. Also they have a location in Franklin down @ Cool Springs :yes:

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I've been meaning to check that place out for a few months now. I heard that it was awesome.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Its my favorite place to go BY FAR. I love that place. Top-notch food my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar