Alex Smith to Chiefs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Whenever I think being a Titans fan is bad, I remember the Chiefs.

Alex Smith is not the answer. They need to look in the draft.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

no one is there this year. Might as well get Smith for what I'm guessing is a 4th round pick, take Joeckel, and try again next year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wish Alex Smith was going to the Browns, would be an interesting team to watch.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If it's really a done deal, then I think it's a sigh of relief to the KC fans.

Now they can spend that almighty #1 on something else besides Geno Smith. I like Geno, but I am not convinced that he is a sure fire #1 pick.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Smart move for the Chiefs, not the long term answer, but neither was anyone in this draft.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Sirius NFL Radio has been saying that this was going to happen since the day after the superbowl. No real surprise, I think Smith can be a decent QB. Hes kind of been shafted by the 49ers imo. Rotating door at the coaching staff for years and now when things finally get going great for him he gets hurt and looses his job to Kap. Hes been pretty classy about the entire thing though, I know I couldn't have dealt with it as well as he has. Best of wishes (and prayers since it is KC were talking about.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Good. Now they definitely won't take Warmack and I'm hoping Star's heart issue scares them away from taking him. Geno will be taken by another top 10 team and we might have our choice between Star and Warmack.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If Bowe stays, this will be the best fit for Smith.

They aren't youre typical 2-14 team. A lot of talent there.

They could be decent with Smith. Just gotta upgrade the OL and give him a couple more weapons.

He's better than Cassel, but that's a legit comparison because Cassel looked good on the best team in the league with the Patriots and Smith looked good on the best team in the league with the Niners... **** the Ravens. Niners are better. Just like we were better than the Steelers in 2008.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think that Smith for a 4th is a good deal for KC. Cassel and Quinn were pathetic and this year's QB class isn't great enough to waste a 1st or even 2nd round pick on any of them. Go OL and worry about QB later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar