Alex Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just pulled off a Vince Young move. Avoided the sack and threw a TD.

Amazing play.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was just going to start this thread, Firestarter. Awesome play. Seattle's like, "What the...?"

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That dodge of Kelly Herndon was matador-like, and props to Gore for catching, turning, keeping balance, diving and landing in the endzone. Great play. I'm actually rewarded by watching this game. I can't believe it.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

They got away with the INT on that last play. Should have been interference, but the 49ers got away with it.

Collinsworth and Gumble = :slap: Arguing about whether or not long passing plays should automatically be reviewed for PI.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Gore has ripped it wide on two consecutive running plays. Eighteen yards, then forty.

Hawks are 8-6. There's no going back.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Smith runs a bootleg from the 18. Seahawks think it's a running play and never even look up while Smith runs completely unopposed for the TD. What was a 3-7 nailbiter in favor of Seattle became a 24-7 smash.

And Nedney's still Nedney.

Nedney is a funny name if you say it several times slowly.

It's like saying "Beagley Beagley" (from Grape Ape) or that sound that Twiggy used to make on the original "Battlestar Galactica."

Completely weird.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gore is a great player.

Commentators were so pro Seahawks.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Smith's stats are decent: 14/25 2 TDs, 1 rushing TD.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ouch! Deion Branch got smacked! Did you see that?

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm replaying that. That was sick. Got a flag for it, but it's going to make someone's highlight reel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar