Alex Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

im pissed. i started hasselback and he diddnt do sheet. i knew i should of started vince superman young

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

TWIKI was on that lousy Buck Rogers series. Even the 70's BSG wouldn't sink that low.

Twiki was voiced by Mel Blanc--"Bugs Bunny"--so no wonder it sounded so silly.

BTT:

Somehow I think I should have paid more attention to Smith. He was hit-or-miss in FFL, so I didn't play him for long.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hasselbeck gets sacked by three guys, they stop his progress, he lifts his feet off the ground like my kid does. I can honestly say I've never seen that before.

Stevens gets a jump ball TD. 24-14, but uh, SF slapped Seattle. I'm very surprised, but not. It was good to see Gore play. He's really got something. He should have around 1500 yards for the season now. Heckuva season it's been for him, especially to come from "may never play again" to this.

Maybe there's still hope for Jarret Payton.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah. I didn't slow down enough to think that through. I somehow got TWIKI (love that little guy) and that dog confused. That should never happen. I apologize. Anyway, you get what I'm saying.

Buck Rogers should have been renamed "Space Pimp."

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Gumble and Collinsworth are terrible. They spent most of the game talking about everything in the NFL but they game they were supposed to be covering.

I'm not gonna say what I'm feeling about Alex Smith tonite, cuz then I'd have to raise my own warning level.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't even think that was helmet to helmet.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][​IMG]

Remember her?

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The problem with Smith is that he'll sometimes pull out one of those games (and even then he stunk until the 4th quarter), but the usual Smith we've grown to love plays more like how he did against GB...

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Funny you say that because they are the local 49er brodcasters. They do A's games too from time to time.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

His inconsistency is a top five concern of most die hard 9er fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar