Alge Crumpler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ruining post-season touchdown drives since 2008.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He also prevented the Jets from scoring a TD.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think that's what he was referring to. If you're talking about the ball he dropped.

Will say- he has looked faster and more athletic with the Pats this year. Probably using him fro something other than screen passes and blocking.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I remember when he was one of the better TEs in the league. His knees must be really bad.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's actually done alright this year. Kind of surprised... I figured he would have retired after we let him go.

And yeah, he's like a completely different person from what he was in ATL those years. Hard to even make the connection that it's the same guy.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Still a Crumbler bum. lol

Sweet justice.

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I still DISLIKE him since that fumble back when we were 13-3 and lost us the game.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's actually pretty awesome to think that Alge was able to keep his career going after he lost his receiving skills. He became a great blocker and seems to be more than happy to be a role player.

I don't see how you can hate on him for that.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wish he could catch TDs 2 years ago.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't hate him, but I cannot forgive him for what he did to us in the playoffs 2 years ago. I was ready to break the bar television after seeing that fumble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar