Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm a huge Alien fan.. and I like the original Predator as well, but I wish they would continue the Alien series solo. AVP was a huge drop-off in quality vs all the other films.
    I've said it here before - Alien is hands down the greatest SciFi flick of the last 30 years...

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I liked the first AVP. I mean it wasn't great but it was watchable. Ill watch this one as well

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The trailer looks like it could be good but it is kind of sacrilege what they're doing.

There's a hydrid predator-Alien in the movie. To me that's just stupid.

Arnold's Predator is a classic.Alien was a special film.

In 10 years time they could still be churning out AVP meaningless sequels.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

AMEN BROTHA!!!

This AVP thing...I watched the first one, and took it for what it was: somebody was cleaning out the costume warehouse at the studios and asked if those should be thrown out. Right at that moment, a director happened to walk by on his way back from a bonghit break...

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's too much... Predator was amazing because there was planning and outsmarting... it's become too much just running around shooting at things at random...

6. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

The end of AVP foreshadows the hybrid.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Should be the other way around...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah it was. i lost about 90 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This whole hybrid bit makes no sense. The host creatures are only incubators...there's no genetic mixing involved.
    The hybrid in Alien iv was the result of genetic splicing experiments. If there's any hybrids in this film, then they got lots o' splainin todoo. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar