Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Not true there was the dog alien hybrid in Aliens 3

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3 indeed alludes to the alien to take on characteristics of the host. While they don't specifically say it's a dog it appears to have dog features. Low and behold in the special cut of the Alien box set they show that the alien has been "birthed" from an ox (a space ox?). So is it a dog or an ox?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've never seen any Aliens movies. Seen AVP. The trailers for the new one looks quite gory.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Never seen Aliens? Well get to rentin! Alien and Aliens are both excellent movies. The later movies were ok, but the first two are must see movies.

AVP was pretty good, even with some stale acting. Not expecting a lot from this sequel.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You're right! You've never seen an Alien movie!
    The original Ridley Scott film was excellent! Repeatedly cashing in in the franchise devalues it exponentially...it's too bad you were exposed to the end before the beginning, because you won't feel what we felt when watching it.

It's still a classic, and like a lemming, I will watch anything that has do with it.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I actually hired it today.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hired? How much are you paying it per hour?:)

You cannot go wrong with Alien. One of a few rare horror or scifi flicks that you don't have to suspend disbelief which makes it so much more scary. Very tense, great acting.. 3 thumbs up!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2nd to Alien I would pick the 82 version of The Thing as favorite SciFi flick..
    Great movie...

[​IMG]

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That bit with the spider-walking head... :whoop:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Finally saw this today.

If I was watching it with no idea of the history of both the franchises I guess I'd have said it wasn't that bad apart from the fact that it has no f'ing plot! Arrrgh.

The problem was that I do know what came before this.The Predator time line is fine but humans don't encounter the first 'Aliens' until 2122.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar