ALL OF YOU MARIOTA HATERS GET IN HERE!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STEVE McFLARE, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

We didnt score a TD until the 4th.

1st half wasnt as bad as stats suggest. We were moving to ball down the field all though we did settle for FGs, Robiskies and Mularkey play calling was horrible. Just no rhythym.

They really need to come out pass happy to get MM8 in rhythym alongside this WRs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Dude, quit acting like you know what you're talking about. Your logic is that if a guy isn't Tom Brady, then he sucks. Sorry, but QBs like Brady and Rodgers don't grow on trees. What we've gotten out of Mariota so far in his first 3 years we should be thrilled about, and hope he can continue to improve. Most great QBs don't become great until year 4 or 5 in the league. Brady didn't. Rodgers didn't. Bree's didn't. Peyton didn't.

You are the same guy that declared Mariota was terrible and that we shouldn't have drafted him in the middle of the second game of his ****ing career. Yeah, great football IQ you got there.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That Pick 6 was more on Murray for not doing his job. He's supposed to engage on that play and just stood there watching the D-lineman spy Mariota and even worse, hardly reacted when it was picked off.

The slide was close to the line, he ended up getting that first down on that series so no harm no foul on a 1 yard loss to keep from furthering his injury. Probably more of a move to avoid any kind of hit from the guy standing in front of him even though he wasn't moving towards MM at the time.

4. GD811

GD811 Starter

Again, how many 3rd downs do you expect a guy to convert on a drive? Run, run, pass on third and 5+ is going to only work so many times. One of the FG drives ended on a Decker drop on a perfect pass. Another ended on a 3rd and 2 run by Henry when he went out of bounds.

And maybe you don’t realize this but the titan receivers are dog sh*t. These guys don’t get open vs man coverage. And nobody wins a 50/50 ball

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yup then i can go around and pass these out to all my friends

titanstransferform.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not "only" measuring it on TDs.

Saying if you're going to make an "IN YOUR FACE, HATERZZZ!" thread.. the guy should probably have more than 1TD... because that's pretty weak by any QB standard. Especially when you have a pick 6 in the same game.

Again- I'd hope he'll play at least that well most game days and I'd be happy. But as some sort of "BOOM! TAKE DAT!" game.... THAT? lol how low are our standards??

and lol @ "the pick wasn't even that bad" then blaming it all on Murray somehow. Gtfoh with your nut-swinging. Jesus.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

14 of out 18 in the 2nd half when we finally used him for something besides a handoff/dump offs

Suck it haters

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Deuce Wayne

God, you over-defensive Mariota fanboys....

No. I'm not saying he has to be Tom Brady. Or Aaron Rodgers.

I'm saying if you're going to act like he had a Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers type performance....

MAYBE he should have numbers to support that?

This is what I love about you kids though. It's perfectly fine to overhype the absolute-hell out of Mariota on one decent game... but let anyone say "whoa. It wasn't some spectacle..." and you're all "HEY HATER SO WHAT HE"S NOT JOE MONTANNA AARRRGGGHHHHHGHH!!" foaming at the mouth.

Calm down.

I thought Mariota was good last night. Do I have the same boner you clowns do about a decent game? No. Should I? No. So ask yourself who's being ridiculous right now.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Why are you so offended? You act like he's personally attacking you lol. Mariota played awesome last night, anyone who knows anything about football would agree. Sucks that you're a "fan" and can't stop complaining even after winning, I guess some people are just miserable though I get it.

10. Deuce Wayne

And Mariota had nothing to do with that, I suppose?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar