all that excitement and buzz when 8 was drafted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I know man. I was just being as ridiculous as them

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

HE'S A ****ING ROOKIE!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lol for real. Some of these fans are truly unbelievable.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

A lot of us have hung our hats on MM, so it's ride with him till the end.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I did a similar post a few weeks ago comparing the great ones their first 4 gms of their rookie year because some people just don't get it on here. I'm convinced it's more about trolling to them then disagreeing . If you saw this already I apologize in advance.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

LOL

Give up on the second overall pick FIVE GAMES into his career. Replace him with last years sixth round pick. If the sixth round pick does not work out we take a QB in the first round next year.

We keep going, taking a QB in the first, until we get a QB that does not have a bad game.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Statistics show that drafting in the 15-30 pick in the first round, typically yields the best results.

8. The Hammer

How about with QBs?

9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's insane and embarrassing. I'd like to think most of us here are really knowledgeable football fans but this whole "omg 5 games, he sucks, he's a bust, he's done, time for our lord and savior Mett/lets draft another QB next year crowd"....I just have no words....:disappointed:

I really hope Mariota does sit this week so everybody gets to see Mett and understand no QB is going to succeed behind this O-line, with this receiving corps and absolutely no run game. Then maybe just maybe this forum can swing back in the direction of being enjoyable without reading the same Fing comments/arguments in every single thread.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Hammer

It is really special now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar