all these kids want is a Wii ......

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

"While searching every store possible in my area looking for the Wii system for my kids I kept running into Playstation so I figured I would purchase a few and see what I can do on Ebay with them" ~ A current auction on Ebay tells a cute story of how a stay at home nanny who's only doing this because she keeps finding them on hunts for Wii's, proceeds from the sales going into her kids college funds (actually i think she says she's the gramma / aunt custodian (somethin))

kinda interesting how a system that is in pretty steady supply is more scarce than one that is not. I just wish these boneheads can leave some consoles in stores or online for the people who ACTUALLY WANT TO GET ONE OF THESE FOR THEIR KIDS TO PLAY .

~I likes me some Wii

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ill takes me some PS3

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there ya go ... she has 6 of them

what will you play ?

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

depends. i see she has madden too. id take that also.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the point of this is what?

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Heh, I was asking myself the same question.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who cares what the point is

if you knew how to see subtle points then you wouldn't need to ask

but the point is that all these kids want is a Wii and al their gramma can find are ps3's ... which means that people are leaving them on the shelves

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

See, that's what you should have said since the beginning.

I wouldn't say that this is a surprise, though... after all, the Wii will definitely look more appealable to kids than any other console, IMO. Factor in the cheap price (compared to other consoles) and it's a no brainer for any parent out there.

It's the same thing down here - Wii are all sold out while there are plenty of PS3 on shelves.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, but just wait until they do find a wii and are in the market for a new tv...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Right because of one photo and a story you now believe this?

Talk about gullible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar