All things Cam thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Contratulations, you guys beat one of the worst teams in the league :clap:

Here to trash talk?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I'm more pissed at this team than I am Cam.

We knew how he was. I know the players knew. So if they didn't want him to celebrate they should have stopped him.

Im tired of this offense. Our season was basically over before this game, and those are the plays you are going to dial up??

2 and 11, let's run a draw with our 170lb slot receiver that is now playing RB.

Mariota showed if you let him get in a rhythm, he can do work. AA did ****.

Go Buckeyes..

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's the same fags I blocked that's on this thread praising Newton. Doesn't seem to amaze me at all.

It's all good, because come playoff time Cam will go his typical 9/30 1 TD and 3 INTs ​

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lol must be that time of the month.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Strawman

Strawman Special Teams Standout

Nope, came to congratulate you one seeming to have found a franchise QB (not an east feat), now he just needs weapons.

But when I see an anti Cam thread I had to comment, sad and funny at the same time.

I noticed plenty of older guys at the game wearing their McNair jerseys, and what I assume we're their sons beside them with a Newton jersey on, not to mention McNairs son as well.

Wipe some of the crust off your butts and realize, that's what the younger crowd enjoys, they want to see celebrations and dancing. Maybe if Mariota was a little more exciting, those kids are wearing his jersey. But hey, I always enjoyed Emmit Smith over Barry Sanders when the played.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I'll bite, mostly because I am bored, let's see how many I can think of

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Johnny Manziel

[​IMG]

Brett Favre

NFL Cuts 'Throat' Taunting - CBS News

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning of Denver Broncos fined for taunting

Well that is four, anyone have any other

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Strawman

Strawman Special Teams Standout

But he will be in the playoffs.

You berate him as classless, but I see plenty of posters wishing for a serious injury, watch out for karma.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

No

Salty? Yes

Have you registered as an endangered species yet because Panthers fan are rumored to be a myth?

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't mind the first down thing, but I thought the TD celebration was over the top and disrespectful.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I get your point, but Cam is classless. However, I do not wish injury upon him, but a nice thrashing in the playoffs would be oh so satisfying.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar