All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Noooo dont put TN NYJ in prime time, remember last time we played them under the lights.. Oh God was that game funny to watch.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I guess that's possible. I think many people worry too much about whether or not other people's opinion of them will change if the make a mistake. I see many posters on here get proven flat out wrong and very few of them ever explicitly admit they were wrong and I think it's because they think that others will judge them negatively or that their credibility will be compromised. Just because you're wrong about one issue that doesn't mean you're wrong about everything else.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

wooow is that a real qote lol

4. Pro Football Talk

Pro Football Talk Titans News

[​IMG]

Wednesday night’s schedule release told us the dates and times of games during the 2014 regular season, but we already knew which games would be road contests because of the system the NFL uses to decide opponents from year to year.

Because of that, we knew that running back Chris Johnson would face his former teammates at some point this season. And now we know that the game will come in Week 15 when the Jets travel to Nashville for a 4:05 date with the Titans.

By that point in the year, we’ll have a pretty good idea if the Jets’ decision to sign Johnson paid off handsomely or not. If it did, there’s a pretty good chance that the meeting will have playoff implications for the Jets and the Titans could also find themselves in the mix for a playoff spot if things break right in Ken Whisenhunt’s first year as head coach,

The Titans beat the Jets 38-13 at LP Field in Week Four last season. It wasn’t that game that convinced the Jets to sign Johnson as he was held to 21 yards on 15 carries while Jake Locker threw three touchdown passes before leaving with an injury.

[​IMG]

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

That sucks for us too, because week 15 is about when Chris Johnson starts going balls to the ball to make it to the 1000 yard mark.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be surprised if CJ is starting week 15, he won't be the storyline by then.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I'm terrified of facing his 3.8 YPC.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We will be seeing a WHOLE lot of Chris Ivory and Powell by week 15...CJ will most likely be pouting on the bench complaining about his line and how he has played the whole season with a tweak..lol

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

10. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

What's new?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar