All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Raphael

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Damn Duece. Didn't know u and CJ WERE TIGHT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

4. JCBRAVE

Unless they literally come out with 3 RB's on the field, there's only 1 starter that day.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah no s***. I was really just trolling the jock-riders. Ya know, CJ can't even win the starting job from Ivory/Powell and all that jive.

6. JCBRAVE

There are formations that do feature 3-RB's, if they came out in some 1940's throw back formation Ill have to laugh. Then again, that is Rex Ryan for you.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I've seen multiple reports of him looking great in practice and catching very well contrary to public opinion around here, but I'm not out here trying to troll anyone. Please try to let this die, I'm trying really hard here lol.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk... post away. I really am interested in seeing how he does this season. I'm curious to find out if that "homeless" talent is still there and he was just half-@$$ing it here or if it's a case of the miles simply caught up with him. I would feel a lot better if it's the latter. But I think we might end up seeing something in between. He might be more explosive than he was last year but I think his days as a true feature back are over.

And I'm perhaps even more curious to see how he's going to react when that New York media gets on him for the first time.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yeah, all reports I've seen are positive but there's probably a degree of honeymoon factor to it. Honestly I think he'll be ok with the NY media because he's not really a combative guy so he'll likely be able to ignore any hostility. He was supposed to be sharing carries last year but Greene screwed that up so he'll need Ivory to play well.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

MeJ's final #'s tonight:

4 carries for 2 yards, 1 rushing TD
    2 catches for 16 yards, 1 drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar