All Titan fans should be pulling for the 49er's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

actually on the contrary, i really want Greg and therefore want the 9ers to loose.

also, in general i love the 'little' guys. i was actually pulling for CAR/SEA to win it (they were def the littlest of the bunch). now that title is passed on to SEA (in comparison to NE/DEN/SF again they are the little guys), so I'm pulling (for no one really but it has to be someone so) SEA

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

you sure about that....

While the #Titans are also high on Seattle DC Dan Quinn, if Seattle wins Sunday, #Titans can't interview Quinn until February

— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) January 13, 2014

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't think the Titans have any interest in Roman.

Haven't seen anything.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So people still listen to Wyatt even though he completely lied about Munchak returning just so he could be the first to break the story? Lol that guy is a joke.

Why were the Vikings able to interview Quinn during the Seahawks bye?... The only reason we missed out on interviewing Quinn is because we waited a week to fire Munchak - at the tail end of the Seahawks bye week.

According to what I heard Jason LaCanfora say we will be able to interview Quinn after the Seahawks upcoming bye after the NFC Championship... Remember there's two weeks between the conference title games and the Super Bowl.

Wyatt certainly has better access to information, and he could be right, but I am not going to trust anything he says anymore.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I knew we could interview during the initial bye, hadn't heard about next week though.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I like Wyatt and trust his information. His reporting of Munchak coming back didn't hurt his reputation IMO. He would have come back, if things didn't fall apart during his meeting with Ruston and Tommy.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not a reason to root for SF here. No one can talk to Quinn until they're done, not just Titans. He knows Titans are interested in him, just like we here do. It's not like Quinn and Caldwell are the only 2 choices there are.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Exactly. Who cares. If he wins the SB, Great.

That means we have a guy who ran a super bowl winning Defense. I could live with that. a few weeks won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If he wants to coach here, he will.. if he doesn't he won't. waiting for a couple weeks will not make or break our future.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How does falsely reporting that a team's head coach is returning in 2014 not hurt his reputation?

He should've waited until it was official... and he looks pretty stupid now IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

exactly.. He's got egg all over his face. Everything he says has to be put under a microscope now, before being trustworthy. That's just plain bad reporting. He jumped the gun, and it backfired on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar