all white uniforms???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flash gordon, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I prefer the blue on blue, and white on columbia blue, I guess it's just personal taste...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Beat me to it.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[post=sarcasm] I've got a better idea. Let's draft all eligible Texas players over the next two or three years and slowly weed out all the non Texas players. When the transition is complete, we can just change the name to the Tennessee Longhorns and change the uniforms so they look exactly like UT's. [/sarcasm]

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

r u kiddin, i like what we are doing w/ our jeseys.

baby blue, on baby blue - as alternative awsome; better then chargers
    baby blue on white top - away...sick nasty
    dark blue on dark blue - best uni in the damn league...no question!!

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Our blue on blue combinations are definetly the best, imo, although I also like the dark blue on white (and reverse) combination.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Periwinkle and white?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here Tide... your link was messed up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periwinkle_(color)

I thought it was "columbia" blue... sometimes refered to as "powder blue"

white on white is gay... Fisher said we will never wear it again.

the best combination I think, and I'm not sure that we have seen it... that would be a perwinkle/columbia blue pant with the original dark jersey. That would be killer.

Also, some of you need to quit knocking the columbia blue pants... just look at our winning % in them. :lol: Honestly, I like the columbia blue pant the best. I like the Navy pant second. I don't ever care if I ever see us dressed out in the white pants.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I like the originals the best. The dark on dark isn't bad for a change up. I agree with Fisher, I don't ever want to see us in the all white again, it looks terrible. There will be no "homage" to Texas, this is the pros. I like throwing in some baby blue every now and again, but I wish we'd stick with the regular two patterns a little more.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I agree. I like our regular uniforms. I even think our road uniforms look better than our home stuff. I really can't stand this solid color jersey and pants look, but I am old school. As someone said, we look like a damn softball team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar