Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by -Scar-, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Scar-

-Scar- E-Legend

My name is Scar and I'm back for the time being...i used to post some news and stuff here for the short time i was here..i stopped once my own project took off...

28 years of age and about 20 years of charger fanhood to my resume....

lookin forward to our matchup in a couple weeks..

y'all always give a us a good game, Im wondering if we're slated to wear our throwback jerseys against each other or what..

anyways i'll be around here a lil more the next couple weeks and maybe after..:wink2:
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Well -Scar-, you may be in the playoffs, but welcome to the AFC South. Different world of football here buddy. You'll leave X-mas a sad little camper. Hopefully for you Santa leaves you a nice toy.
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

-Scar-
    Do you think you could talk your OWNER into letting us have Antonio Cromartie for either,
    A. Kerry Collins
    B. Alvin Pearman
    C. Donnie Nickey
    D. All of them :ha:
    That would be such a great Christmas gift from the Chargers to the Titans..
  4. JCBRAVE

Antonio Cromartie can't read past a 2nd grade level. They can keep him. I know Vince has been accused of not being so bright either, but I know that Vince can at least read 'See Spot Run'.
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

don't have VY try reading "Spot" he would probably pull his eye and kfc would have to finish the sentence
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

if Albert haynesworth came across a hard to read sentence, he would try to stomp the word. lol
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Not cool, not cool at all. That's our QB. Well maybe its a little comical.

Now this is funny. Good post.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

FREAKIN' HILARITY :gag: :yes: :lol: :grrhee:
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I don't want to be rude to our guest but if he's a Chargers fan chances are I'm not going to like him. I REALLY hate the Chargers and some of the encounters I've had with their fans are the reason why. The other reasons have to do with LT being a whiner and Rivers being a b***h.
  10. -Scar-

-Scar- E-Legend

^i dont know how many chargers fans you've ACTUALLY ENCOUNTERED but let me tell you a little story about me..

Im from san diego but i live in columbus, ohio...and i havent met a fellow bolts fan here YET...so i'm questioning the validity of that statement as well as other things...

second of all...oh nevermind... it...you aint gotta like me...

third...thanks for the welcome from the rest of y'all and dont count on some easy win happening...history says otherwise...either way i expect a battle...as usual...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.