Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by -Scar-, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan'sGirl

Titan'sGirl Camp Fodder

Why did it take so long for you guys go find me??

Do you mean that I have lamented (and cried with joy a few times) at the beginning and end of this season all by my lonesome???? It took me some time to find this place. Glad to be here! Fan since 1999 and oddly enough, from Maine. I'm a Patriots Rebel which means that I don't believe that just because I'm from Maine means that I must love the Patriots. In fact, I resent the fact that it's assumed that I must.

Suffice it to say that I've always been interested in football but just couldn't seem to sit my butt in one spot. Then I decided I was going to find my team. I pondered when the Jags and Panthers came in as expansion teams but just couldn't make up my mind. Then I had my eye on the Houston Oilers and my eyes followed them up to Tennessee as the Oilers and then was happy when they became the Titan's. The 1999 season did it for me and I never looked back.

Happy to be here and finally, I find someone to tip a beer with pregame next year even if it's virtually. Yes, I know, we have one more game and I am most certainly waiting for CJ to Go..All.....The......WAY!.

Does anyone think that this season just flew by?????

Glad to be here!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yeah it did, they always do.

Welcome aboard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.