Alright, which fan suffered more

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Feb 2, 2015.

?
  1. Titans 1 yard short

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. Seahawks throwing at the 1

16 vote(s)
    39.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ignore Seahawks previous success/superbowl wins and our lack of anything resembling success.

Purely from these 2 plays, which fan would have it worse?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Titans.

The Seahawks won the championship last year, and will probably be in the running for another Super Bowl run next year.

The Titans Superbowl loss is the closest they will probably ever get in our lifetimes to winning a Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

You can't ignore the other factors.

They won a title last year, it won't hurt that bad.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I actually voted for the Seahawks fans... I am ignoring the fact that they just won last year though.

The way they lost this game tonight was way way way worse than the way we lost ours. They literally had the game won and gave it away. Can you imagine us being on the 1 yard line on 2nd down with 1 minute left and a timeout and not scoring? Can you imagine snapping the ball with 20 seconds left and 1 timeout and having McNair throw a quick slant instead of give the ball to Eddie? Well, that's essentially what happened tonight. And that is way worse. Way worse.

We put it all on the line and came up just short. The Seahawks literally gave the game away in the worst way I've ever seen. Sleepless in Seattle tonight... and for a long time. That was absolutely crushing.

It was absolutely brutal for me to see another yard short performance by a team I was actively pulling for.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The 2 plays in a vacuum, i'm going Seahawks.

-The playcall that anyone anywhere with any sort of football knowledge knows was about as big a F-up as it gets and was all but a guarantee that Lynch could get in.
    -It would have won them the game.

Ours would have only tied the game and sent it to overtime so it wasnt going to be a walkoff score like this one

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ignore prior success? Stupid

We clearly hurt more, as our team has nothing to hold on to.

music city miracle was fun but Seahawks have a championship, clearly our loss hurts more

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Could you imagine Fisher throwing at the 1 yard line? LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, I really don't think it is even close. Titans losing the way they did, plus factor in the rest of what "could have been" in the fishface years. Titans fans suffered worse.....seahawks fans will just be wondering why the F didn't we run beast mode for the rest of their lives.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

In that very moment, the Seahawks could've used Fish. He would've run Beastmode... three times if he had to.

I wish it would've gotten to 4th down. Could've been the most epic game ever. It was already a damn good one.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

With all that said, when the Titans came up a yard short, I pretty easily convinced myself that they next year's title was theirs to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar