Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Alshon Jeffery..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90
    I agree, but I was comparing their weight issues.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    I would trade up to get him. He will have a better career than Blackmon and Floyd.

This thread will be saved to prove you guys wrong in 2 years.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,617
    I've watched what I can on him, and he has always struck me as sloooow. Not espn whoevers. I fear his separation at the next level. He has a good jump ball but anything else?
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    I don't doubt him having a better career than Floyd, that guy is an oft-injured b#@%h.

"He's probably the best guy, college or pro, at catching the ball away from his body."-- Matt Millen. That pretty much means he's going to suck, because we all know Millen's track record with WRs :yes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjXCE__3OI"]Alshon Jeffery NFL Draft Analysis - Georgia (2011 Season) - YouTube[/ame]
    2 people high five this.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    He can work on his separation by learning to run better routes. He isn't as slow as you guys may think.

When he learns how to run better routes, he can separate. Britt isn't that much faster than Alshon.

He can stay healthy, out jump any DB, and catch any ball. So why shy away from him?
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Thanks Fry, for the great Alshon highlights :D

I honestly don't expect us to snag him in the 1st (wishful thinking) but we need to snag him in the 2nd 4real..
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,877
    At South Carolina, he was killing SEC Dbs when they put 8 in box to contain Latimore. SEC defenses would have over the top coverage on Alshon, and he still made plays. In saying that, I still want a run stuffing, pocket collapsing DT at #20.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,617
    If he panned out I wouldn't be against it, I think we need more of an underneath cat like sanu honestly tho.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Nah, I think we need more of a huge possession WR. Until Britt can show me he is dependable, I will always welcome a big target WR to Nashville.
  10. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $296
    I'd be cool with it. Gives us the potential to have one elite unit.