Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

get pacthug out of nashville!

and lol @ this happening @ gibson showcase/opry mills

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Alberts lip is always clearly swollen...:banned:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Patriots probably have all of this on videotape.

4. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

They'll know our gang signs!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Seriously. This is comical. Pacman is an idiot. I don't care if you are mad or not at Haynesworth for saying that the team is better off, you don't do anything to him, you go home. The real problem here is that if this gets into the mainstream media it doesn't matter if Pacman was crazy mad or not, Goodell will not be happy about the bad publicity. I almost guarantee that it will hit the media. Pacman got real lucky that MNF did not get wind of this because they woud have blown it out big. Pacman has no decision making ability whatsoever. It will not change. It just won't. It really doesn't matter that football players get into scuffles all the time or not, what you have here is a person who cannot control himself despite the fact that he has already lost everything and has an opportunity to get it back. He couldn't for one moment do nothing and go home.

As far as Haynesworth. If the story holds, I have actually had a similar experience myself in highschool. On my basketball team there was this player who decided, during a playoff game, that he wasn't being played enough, so he got up off the bench and went into the lockeroom, changed into his dress clothes, and then went up into the stands and watched the game. I couldn't even make this up. It happened. Naturally he was suspended from the team for the year. So the next year he tries out for the team again and gets cut. No big surprise there. Well, I'm on the team and I'm riding home on the bus one day and I'm talking about how it is better for the team if he wasn't on it and that I think the coach made the right decision. Well, pretty bad timing on my part, because his friend was sitting right behind me listening to the whole conversation. I was confronted by the suspended player. I felt like an ***, but I said what I said and so as you can imagine, it got ugly. He was my friend too. But after that, no more friendship. So my situation was somewhat similar to this whole pacman haynesworth thing. I can't really say much about right or wrong, but I feel as though the situation had a starting point and it began with his actions. And that is how I feel about this pacman and haynesworth situation. It is pacman being frustrated at what he has done, but not taking ownership of his poor decision. Whether pac man is right or wrong, matters little, just like for my friend, it is who you impact by putting yourself in that situation. My friend put us all in bad position and because of that everyone from the coach to me were forced to deal with it, and do so rightly and wrongly. And that is what pacman did too his teammates. He put Haynesworth in a bad position, and Haynesworth probably acted like I did, and made a poor decision as well, but he was put into the position by pacman in my opinion. So it all starts there. Haynesworth will have some consequences, no doubt, but pacman has much more to face than albert if this gets out.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what will happen if they bring the cancer back into the lockerroom...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But keep Haynesworth, right? The double standards here really make me laugh.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I don't understand the problem - Pac used to get involved in "incidents" outside places where someone wound up getting shot. This time someone gets punched. Sounds like great improvement to me.

:sarcasm:

seriously Pac, it's getting really hard to support you coming back... throw me a bone and help an old lady shop at Opry Mills next time.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How many fights has Haynesworth been in with teammates? At least 5. So why is he getting the pass? Why isn't HE the cancer?
    You also see Vanden Bosch yelling at him while he takes plays off (even this year). So I'm guessing he's not a locker room fave either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar