Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

And lets not forget the fact that the reason for what happened is unknown. The papers mentioning Haynesworth saying what he said about Pacman clearly is just sensationalising and it not a definite reason why it happened.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Nothting physical, it was face to face altercation, only words, nothing more, Al said the D was better w.o Pac, Pac said Al was playing for money, Al said Pac wouldnt even start if he came back, Pac said the team needs him, idk, ego clash at worst, theyll get over it

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

So thats why Al's lip looked swollen as hell on the sideline. If Pac hit him he should be cut right now. Wtf? Who does that little a whole think he is? I was all for Pacman coming back and stuff but wtf why would you hurt a team mate. So what.. everyone knows Al is playing for money. Pac needs to shut his mouth.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If it comes down to picking just one of these "cancers" to keep, I would rather have Al. He is more valuable.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Al did what he did apologized and moved on. Al is not a bad person.

Haynesworth > P-Troll

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And are you for cutting Vince Young when he punched Nickey?

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

That was a on field incident. Those things happen in the heat of the moment. Vince was protecting his teammate and over-reacted. Pacman is a whole different story. You get pissed at someone because they are playing and your not. So you punch him?

Come on.. Thats wrong. And I hope the little punk sends me a reply on Myspace because I wanna know wtf happened

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Double Standards anyone?

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Double standards everywhere in life. On my board in my classroom where I teach high school is a list of "truth's of life". Number one on the list is-Life isn't fair, get used to it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So is murder. Should we cease trying to stop it because it is a part of life and should we tell people to get used to it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar