Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

:truedat:

but one could make the claim that fights are determined by the ultimate situations. I remember fights on the football field in high school. They were not seen as a "fight" more as two team mates going at one another and then, whoopdie doo, we are a team agian. But if its two strangers, then the fight is probably seen different and the outcome could be different. Also, i think that ties into the AL and PAC situation that they probably wouldnt of took the fight that far because the are familiar with one another and they know the consequences by a full blown fight.
    Hmmm. What ever happened to Joey Porter went he fought that bengals lineman. i dont recall the grim reaper(goodell) doing anything about that one. He was fined, but fighting another teams player, puts a bad name to the league, and he got no suspension for it. That grim reaper always gets the calls right. :sarcasm:

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Hate to disagree with you on this one Gunny, but a fight is not a fight. All are not equal. What Vince did with Nickey, is not the same as what happened with Pac and Al. One or both of those guys could have been arrested for fighting in public. Nobody is going to arrest football players for fighting in practice.
    One big difference is that the players are kept away from the fans at practice. Public fighting can lead to innocents being hurt.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Albert did apologize to the dallas guy, can't remember his name. He seems at least to have tried to make strides to improve himself p-thug on the other hand really doesn't get it and I suspect never will. Well he at least has played his last game as a Titan, I say trade his punk ***** to the ravens as I suspect they are looking for another CB with the news about Rolle. That is where all old Titans go to end their careers anyways.:grrhee: Maybe we can get a 4th and a case of beer.:ha:

4. titansfan20

titansfan20 Air McNair

I will agree with you that AH is playing well because he is in a contract year, and I don't necessarily think the Titans should break the bank to get him signed. But are you really saying that PacMan is better than AH because he hasn't scored a TD??? Surely you can find some better logic than that?

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm not saying Pacman should be punished. Where did I say that?

I do think whatever chances Pacman had of the Titans welcoming him back after the suspension diminish when he gets in fights with active players out in public.

my opinion.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm glad somebody gets it.:yes:

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Albert can be very gruff and jerky. Pacman has the social skills of an 11 year old child. Both men like nonsense and confusion.

What started out as joking jabs and cracks, turned into personal insults. Neither guy was mature enough to back down.

Donnie nickey never jumped a teammate and is shame he was involved with Vince trying to jump him.

Defensive players are looking around st each other because they feel a snitch is among them. Where and how it happened proves that only those around leaked the story.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Let's pretend it was only players, guy goes home, he tells his wife, story hits world press by noon. There are no secrets in this world. Especially if alcohol gets inside one of the secret holders.

What is more interesting, is that they wanted to protect pac man by not letting this get out. In my opinion that is a big tell. It tells me the Titans are willing to bring Pac man back next season. If they wanted him gone, the story could be released with little fallout on Albert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar