Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Am I the only one that thinks our passing game will be better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,183
    That avatar has got to be the worst.
  2. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    We will see soon. Hopefully there will not be as many hook/cutback routes as we saw Sunday he doesn't have the arm strength and was almost picked, whereas locker has a cannon. It's on loggains to rework the passing game to fitz strengths and the line to give him good protection. We should see more outs and post routes where he can lob it over the defender, something locker has trouble with.
    RollTide high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    If the retard Texans can get by with TJ Yates, I suppose we could be alright.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    Gotta love all these Nostradamuses here. It's not out of the question that he could perform as good, or god forbid, better than Locker once he gets settled in.
  5. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    ahhh yea

Alex1939 high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

I still can't believe those idiot fans want yates. I blame the texans coaching staff and defense for loosing that game. predictable offense they have in houston and seattle knew what was coming.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    If he does better Im still saying play Jake when he returns.

Kinda feel like Im seeing a movie with another chick if you know what I mean.

JL4ever
  8. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    JCBrave, you look like Andy Leveitre lol
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,858
    Except fatter, with way less talent, personality, athleticism, and broke compared to Levitre.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I think Fitz will use the middle of the field more and I expect the ball to come out faster.

And we'll see more throw-always since Fitz is unlikely to tuck and run when things break down.
    RollTide high fives this.