Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Am I the only one that thinks our passing game will be better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,712
    :disappointed:
    RollTide high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,000
    Yes our passing offense will be better.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,000
    Jake Locker is and was nothing more than a very efficient qb. He was doing a great job at managing games.
    GL2814 high fives this.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,386
    The Titans' passing game will improve in some areas and diminish in others.

The Good:
    Passing yards will increase. TD passes may increase marginally.

The Bad:
    Interceptions will happen. Screw it... turnovers, in general, will start happening.

We haven't had to experience this... maybe the Titans' D can overcome a turnover from the Offense. Or... it will start to eat away at the team and cause them to slump away.

We've never seen such adversity to know how the team will respond, yet. But I still feel we will see turnovers start happening.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    Ill be honest, Im going to be mad when we finally do turn the ball over.

We've gotten a little lucky that we havnt lost 2 fumbles, but I know its just a matter of time with Fitz now at QB.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $551
    Its hard to get better than 0 turnovers ... that's what has been winning us games is not making mistakes and capitalizing on the other teams mistakes
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,000
    I think we will make it easy for Fitz and stress on protecting the football.
  8. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $296
    For the short time Fitz was in his passing looked way off (incl the short TD throw) hope he gets up to speed quickly.
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    We've been playing good football. But we've definitely had a little bit of luck on our side. We're only the second team in NFL history to start the season 4 straight games with 0 turnovers.

Remember that shoulda-been INT that would've iced the game for the Chargers? That was without a doubt one of the flukiest things I've seen all year.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,065

A little bit of fluke but also a good amount of talent. Walker had the awareness to hit the guy with all he had to disrupt the INT. Gotta give some credit to him for that.

Either way, yea we will see some turnovers for sure. How that effects the D will be a key factor. We saw our D get tired before in the Houston game and it cost us the game. I'm pulling for Fitz to play it simple and straight. Don't force it and we can minimize the turnovers which is obvious, but will be important to winning games.