am i the only one who thinks of Gunny????....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Where do they live? Just out in the open or something?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are native, so yes.

I run around my estate and down the back it is bush area pretty much and they were there.

There used to be more where I live but since it is developing they have been pushed out.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Are they adjusting to being pushed out, or are they developing pockets of resistance?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is resistance.

Some got trapped the local shopping center carpark. They were kicking in cars.

No one was allowed in until they were out.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

*******s!

You know what.. i really can't stand Kangaroos..
    They go around punching people for no reason and folks just laugh and walk away thinking its funny and cute...

heck if i was walking around minding my own business and a Kangaroo walks up to me and punches me in the face.. i'd probably grab him by the ear and punch the hell out of him until he goes hopping off in the other direction.

aaaargh!!! i can't stand kangaroos.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I mean look at him!
    He's beating up every one on stage for no reason...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pufSYjhcPYo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pufSYjhcPYo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmao do they seriously hop up to people?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he effed that girl up a few times in that vid lmfao

omfg at 1:34 hes poundin his chest saying bring it

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Every time we get a new "Abby Winters" title into the stores I think Gunny is a lucky S.O.B.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

that thing's got a strong tail, I don't know of any other animal that can hold its weight on its tail like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar