AMA Festival & Texans game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tuckfro42, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

So, my wife and I are coming to Nashville next week for the Americana Music Association Festival. I didn't think we would be able to hang around for the game on Sunday, but it looks like we will be able to now. If I can get tickets, this might be the best weekend of my life. Where is the best place to look for AFFORDABLE tickets?
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You can try eBay if you want something specific in the stadium. Otherwise, the scalpers will be out in full force with a big variety. They won't get huge money in this economy for Houston and may be cheaper than online options.

And check Ticketmaster.com as I've heard they may have some pairs.
  3. TitanJeff

You can try eBay if you want something specific in the stadium. Otherwise, the scalpers will be out in full force with a big variety. They won't get huge money in this economy for Houston and may be cheaper than online options.

And check Ticketmaster.com as I've heard they may have some pairs.
  4. Tuckfro42

Thanks, Jeff. Thanks, Jeff.
  5. Tuckfro42

O.K., next question. I've never been to LP field, so which sections should I be looking at? It will have to be in the 300's. Are the middle sections worth the price increase over the ends?
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I think they are, but that's where I sit about half the time so I may be somewhat biased. It may be an overstatement to say there's not a bad seat in the house, but if you stay between the 20s, even on the third level I think you'd be pleased with the overview of the field. Try to sit on the west side to avoid the sun.

There's a link on TitansOnline.com where you can check the view from a specific section, so you might want to check that out as well. Hope you all have a great time!
  7. TitanJeff

8. Tuckfro42

Got seats in section 335 row Q. Man, I'm pumped!!!

Scott Miller, Will Hoge, Sam Bush, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Buddy Miller, The Bottle Rockets, and Titans/Texans! This will be the best weekend ever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.