Training Camp Amano out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Everyone has a price

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

and we probably wasn't going to reach it anyways...

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Doesn't Velasco have more experience and didn't he play pretty well at times when he played the center position? Matthews doesn't have much experience at this point so i'd think Velasco would probably be the better choice at this point,right?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe so... But why did he visit the Titans?

Scott Wells would've for sure signed here had Gayton not screwed things up for us. With either Myers or Wells, we would, undoubtedly, have the #1 o-line in the league

5. Joe_C0oL

Joe_C0oL Camp Fodder

Fernando Velasco started three games in 2010. In them, we went 2-1. Chris Johnson ran for 329 yards on 57 carries, a 5.8 yard average. This season, Harris went down with an injury against the Browns, Chris Johnson had his first 100 yard game of the season. So yeah...he played really well.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Press play and just look at the picture and smile

rememberingamano.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wyatt trying to make him sound good... seventh rounder (and he played like one) and said he had a good career but that it may be over...

sorta kinda... he wasn't that bad of a guard.. but he absolutely got ate up at center..

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

More and more, this is more depressing, yet more exciting at the same time. We actually had some good years out of Amano at guard. Regardless of his terrible years at center, I really can't feel good about any player getting hurt. However, I am excited about an opportunity for the O-Line to improve. Depressed, excited, then guilt for being excited. Those are the emotions I feel when I visit this thread.

9. JCBRAVE

10. JCBRAVE

IDK why I'm so happy, but I CAN NOT FCKING WAIT FOR THE SEASON NOW!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar