Amazing numbers for 8...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When you (or anyone else) starts making things up to suit your agenda I get annoyed. When you say I did this or I said that, you are personally attacking me for something I have not done. Keep it above board and I will do the same.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about fu(kstick then?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Why would we need any of those? We are trying to be a ball control team to protect our very bad defense right now. The only time we hit deep passes is to remind safeties that we can do it, and to keep them from cheating up. Matthews is #4 in the league in TD catches, above a lot of so called #1 receivers. So if he is not a #1, how is he getting open so much? How is DW? Even Douglas got open twice last week. Sharpe is progressing nicely. The only need we have is a slot guy, which I thought KW would be, but he is really bad lately. We throw a lot to DM (again - ball control, run the clock). So where are we going to put this #1? KW's slot? I would prefer a Edelman, Beasley type guy there, and that is not your idea of a #1 (although Beasley was #1 while Dez was out). If we were running a spread offense or a run and shoot you might have a point, but that is not what we are doing. You can have your opinion, but this crud about our receivers is not accurate at all. When MM starts throwing the ball everywhere on the field, you will see even more open receivers.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

We need another WR... Mathews goes down and what is your plan? Don't think we need a 1st rounder though.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We got Sharpe in the 5th, but if we move some trades around I would hope we get someone we need earlier, or there is always FA. We need Foster, and he's a 1st rounder for sure. We have to have him. Whether JRob parleys the other 1st round pick for some 2nds remains to be seen.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

My guess is jrob looks to FA...That said, he will get Mariota his guy now...He owes it to him, and Wright is out the f ing door. I think we go CB/WR or CB/DE but it's early. We REAAALLY need ILB help badly as well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Mariota's done great. Mathews has been a fantastic surprise. Still would like to see more upgrade in WR overall, possibly allow mularkey to fell more comfortable opening it up. Pretty much zero reason to ever have Douglas on the field even if he did make a couple catches against chitown.

Defense still needs to be first.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

OK boys, tell me all about our franchise QB.

6-20 for 88 yards. You are right. Pretty amazing.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Every QB, great, or otherwise has down games. He didnt lose us the game playing badly. His first go around against the best D in the NFL, 2 sacks, no turnovers, and a W. Ill take it. Could have easily made a mistake and given up a pick 6 or a fumble.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

A 2nd year QB against a defense that literally one the superbowl for its team last year and you're talking S**t wow ok. Im happy MM8 didn't make mistakes and cost us the game.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar