Amazing Sunday...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

- Started off by Titans getting the win against division rival
    - Jags fell to the colts
    - bolts widen gap between themselves and chiefs
    - broncos crumble against raiders
    - Browns LOSE!!!

i mean...it was almost a damn near perfect sunday (cept for the bills beating the skins...not so much worried they will push for a wildcard..but just b/c i really wanted skins to get the W for taylor...also they shoulda kneeled the ball for respect ...whole 10 men thing i thought was cool....bills r unsportsmanlike..for lack of a better word...for taking advantage of the gesture.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah it's been pretty good for us so far

wish I had won my FF matchup though...

agree about the Bills... totally expected them to take a knee the first play of that 10 man drive..

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It was a very good day for the Titans.

But, I took the time to look at the remainder of the Browns sked. Check this out.

at NY Jets
    Buffalo
    at Cincinnati
    San Francisco

We had better win out.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If we and the Browns win out, I believe they win on a tiebreaker.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Oh Oh!! :doh:

6. How? Conference records will be equal, and i'm sure the titans strength of schedule is tougher than the browns.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I understood they had the edge in conference wins. Not the case?

8. They're 5-4, titans are 4-4, if titans and browns both win out, conference records wll both be equal at 8-4.

9. Why does anyone think the Browns games are all WINS????? Everyone said that the browns were going to beat the Cards and what Happened? The jets are a tough team. The Bengals offense is clicking and their defense is starting to get it right. Buffalo if they get back Lynch I think will run all day over that defense. The Browns defense SUCKS. Their Qb and team has no playoff experince. You guys saying the Browns are gonna win out. Where do you see that. Nobody knows what can happen in football. Guys remeber this is the Browns we are talking about not the Colts. :suspect:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I believe as of now, our opponents win % is stronger than the Browns. But I'm not sure all the details of the tiebreakers.

The scary thing is comparing their remaining games to ours. We got a tougher road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar